We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Separate the egg whites and beat them hard with a pinch of salt.
When the foam has hardened, add the sugar little by little, stirring constantly.
When everything is well blended, we put the flour in the rain.
Grease the trays with oil then cover them with flour and then put the composition and put in the oven.
We cut the strawberries cleaned of tails and washed them, and after 5 minutes we open the oven door and put the strawberries on top (quickly it is left)
After about 45 minutes the cake is ready.
We prepare the cake-jelly sachet according to the instructions on the package.
We take it out, let it cool, then we put the jelly on top and put it in the fridge
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Grease and line a cake tray with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with a mixer for a few minutes, until it acquires a pale color and a fluffy texture. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add the golden syrup, vanilla paste and melted chocolate and mix well.
3. Sift flour, baking soda and cocoa into another bowl. Add a third of this dry mixture to the wet mixture and beat well. Pour half of the boiling water, then half of the remaining dry mixture and mix again. Add the rest of the water, then the remaining dry mixture. Mix well.
4. Carefully pour the dough into the prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 170C and bake for another 30-40 minutes or until a stick inserted in the center comes out almost clean. Don't worry if it's a little sticky - it will continue to harden as it cools. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan, then transfer to a plate.
5. To decorate, mix powdered sugar with enough cold water to form a thick, spreadable paste, then add the dye. Spread over the cooled cake, then decorate with petals.
Composition with poppy and coconut
From the composition of the yolks, take a third in a separate bowl, add the rooster and the poppy and then a third of the beaten egg whites, which are added with a spatula carefully, so as not to crush the foam. This composition will form the lower floor of the cake. We pour the composition and level it carefully in the form.
If you want a more intense color of this floor you can double the amount of poppy seeds (2 good tablespoons).
For the dough, mix all the ingredients together, knead them by hand. Sprinkle the obtained dough with flour and spread it with the rolling pin between two baking sheets, in a rectangular shape. The rolled dough should be larger than the tray.
Prepare the cake pan, line it with baking foil. Place the dough in the pan and let the edges hang out.
For the filling, mix the cheese together with the yolks and the rest of the ingredients.
Mix the egg whites well (4 in number) and then incorporate them lightly, mixing from the bottom up in the cheese composition.
Place half the amount of filling over the dough, then a row of bitter biscuits. Pour the remaining filling and then gather the edges of the dough.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
The cheese cake recipe was offered by Rodiva - for the love of cakes.
Serve the cake with cocoa and cheese after it has cooled. You can serve it as such or with fresh fruit, or maybe with a butter icing on top.
Pink check - Recipes
I have long wanted to make a cake in three colors, Neapolitan something, anything, so I chose something very simple to begin with Marbled check in three colors (Neapolitan marble bundt). But I'll start by explaining very briefly where the name comes from Neapolitan: well although it normally means an inhabitant of the Italian city of Naples, Neapolitan has become a famous term in the world of sweets (and not only) due to the three-flavored ice cream created somewhere in the 19th century by a famous Italian confectioner. Because the three colors look so great on the plate, Neapolitan it has expanded from ice cream to cakes, cakes, cookies and anything else that bears the colors brown (chocolate), pink (strawberries) and white (vanilla).
If you need a little inspiration here are some of my favorite cakes:
- 230g soft butter (80% fat)
- 250g powdered sugar
- 5 medium eggs
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 330g whipped milk
- 400g sifted flour
- a teaspoon and a half of baking soda
- a teaspoon and a half of baking powder
- a teaspoon of salt
- & # 8531 from the basic cake
- 180g melted chocolate (50% or 65% cocoa)
- a teaspoon of cocoa
- & # 8531 from the basic dough
- little pink food coloring
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 200g frozen or fresh strawberries (cut into small pieces and drained of juice)
Some comments on ingredients and how to prepare:
- for the chocolate cake I recommend you to use very good quality chocolate with a high cocoa content (minimum 50%) and to avoid household chocolate. You can also add large chunks of chocolate, chopped walnuts, raisins or my favorite, black rum (about 30 ml) plus another 1-2 tablespoons of flour to balance the texture
- for the vanilla cake, if you don't have an extract, you can add vanilla sugar, but in this case you don't have to add the 2 tablespoons of flour (or maybe just a tablespoon)
- for the pink cake, the food coloring is optional, you can only add strawberries (fresh or frozen) or 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam (be it with whole strawberries or large pieces)
- be careful at the baking temperature, because the dough is quite wet, the cake must be in the oven for a long time (I said 45-50 minutes) and the temperature should not exceed 170 degrees because it would burn outside and it would remain cruel inside
- After it has baked and before taking it out of shape, I recommend that you peel the cake carefully with a very sharp knife on the edge of the inner ring.
If you need any other details that do not come to my mind now, please leave me a message below in the comments contact me on Facebook or Instagram, I will try to answer you as soon as I can.
I hope you liked my proposal, and if you have any questions about how to prepare or the ingredients used for this Marbled check in three colors (Neapolitan marble bundt)I am at your disposal for any questions. Do you like colorful cakes? Do you have a favorite cake recipe? You would also like to see other types of cakes or multicolored cakes reproduced here on the blog or on my channel Youtube ? By the way & # 8230 Don't forget to visit me on my channel Youtube and subscribe so you don't miss future videos.
Until the next sweet recipe, I wish you success in everything you propose, a lot of peace and Have fun!
INGREDIENT Chec Battenberg
175 gr butter
175 gr powdered sugar
1 baking powder
175 gr flour
65 gr almond flour
3 eggs 300 gr
sugar paste / marzipan
200 gr mascarpone
75 gr powdered sugar
PREPARATION Battenberg check
Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl, add the baking powder mixed with freshly sifted flour, almond flour and eggs. Mix well and divide the dough in half. In the first part, add red dye, and in the other, yellow. Line a rectangular tray // square with parchment, after it has been divided in half and put the 2 compositions. Bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees C at first, then reduce the heat to 160 degrees C for 30 minutes. When they are cooked, let them cool first and cut vertically in half, then each piece in half in the middle.
Grease a yellow piece of cake with mascarpone cream mixed with powdered sugar and stick with a piece of pink. He sits on the set. Grease both pieces on the whole surface with mascarpone cream and place over the pink piece a piece greased with cream on the side, to which we glue a yellow piece (like a chessboard). Put the sugar paste / Marzipan on a piece of parchment sprinkled with sugar and spread as much as necessary to cover the cake, then coat the cake and decorate as desired.