We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix all the ingredients and make a dough.
Let it rest for a few minutes while the filling is ready. Mix all the mentioned ingredients. Then roll out a sheet of dough and make the pies. I used a shape, according to the photos, but you can use a glass to cut the dough and to glue a fork.
Fry in hot oil. Place on a paper napkin to absorb the oil. Then powder with sugar.
Mix the sugar and yeast and then with the flour and then add a little warm water. Framantam. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to heat, leavened, for about 15 minutes.
Melt the butter over low heat and add it over the dough, in streams, little by little.
Add the oil little by little. Beat the yolks with the salt and then incorporate them into the mixture above. Framantam.
Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to warm, leaven for an hour. During this time we take care of the filling. drain the cottage cheese well using a gauze then mix it with sugar, egg whites, raisins, grated orange peel, rum essence and vanilla sugar. Stir for a good homogenization.
Grease the work table with oil. After the dough leavened, I "made" 20 balls, that's how much I got.
With the help of the rolling pin, we spread each ball separately and put in the middle a healthy spoonful of the cheese filling.
Pull the edges of the dough over the filling and lightly press the pies by hand. Grease a pan with a little oil and let it heat up.
Bake the pies over medium heat, on both sides, until nicely browned. Powder with powdered sugar. I assure you that they are delicious!
Put the yeast and a teaspoon of sugar in a small bowl with 50 ml of warm (not hot) water. Let the maya activate.
Sift the flour, add a pinch of salt. Make a place, add the yeast and mix very lightly, then add eggs, warm milk. Knead lightly, by hand, until smooth and you get an elastic dough, not sticky at all. Cover with a clean towel and set aside to leaven.
I turn on the oven at this point, over low heat and place the bowl of dough on top of the stove. Its heat is only suitable for leavening the dough.
In a bowl, crumble the cottage cheese, add sour cream, eggs, maple syrup and grated lemon peel. Stir vigorously with a spoon, then add the semolina and mix 2-3 times. The composition is left to cool until the moment of use.
Note: if the cottage cheese is more watery, I recommend 2-3 lg of extra semolina.
Once leavened, the dough is transferred to a floured countertop, portioned according to preference and spread in suitable discs, not very thick, but not very thin. In one half of each dough disk, place 1-2 lg with cheese composition, cover with the other half of the dough and press the edges with a fork.
Each pie is placed in a tray provided with baking paper and left to warm.
Before putting the pies in the oven, grease them with beaten egg.
Bake at 170 degrees C, about 25-30 minutes, until nicely browned.
Remove, quickly grease with hot water, then cover with a clean towel and leave to cool.
Sweet cottage cheese pie
After the sugar has melted, add 600 g of cheese, 600 g of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Mix with the whisk until the composition is homogeneous.
Grease a baking tray (30 x 20 x 7 cm) with melted butter.
Place the first sheet of pie as in the picture.
Grease well with melted butter using a kitchen brush.
Place the second sheet and grease with butter. Pour two composition poles and even out.
Repeat the process 6 times. Put a sheet of pie between the layers of cream.
Only the first and last layer have 2 sheets without cream between them.
Bake for 1 hour at 175 degrees.
Remove the pie and let it cool for at least 2-3 hours.
Cut into suitable pieces.
The remaining pie is kept at room temperature covered so as not to dry out.
Recipe video SWEET CHEESE CAKE lower:
The cheese pie may not be the most creamy and sweet dessert, but it is definitely much better and healthier and I give it with more confidence to children, grandparents and all those who step on my doorstep. I also send it in a package, with great pleasure.
Tell you how I made this cheese dessert?
- For the filling
- 7-800 g of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 70 g butter
- vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- esenta de rom
- a little salt
- sugar to taste (this time I didn't put much, I try to reduce it as much as I can)
- For sheets
- 7 tablespoons milk
- 7 tablespoons oil
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- an egg
- a teaspoon of baking soda
- a tablespoon of oil
- 350-400 g flour
- In addition: breadcrumbs
How simple it is!
Mix all the ingredients for the filling.
Melt the butter and cool.
Mix well, mix well and add the raisins.
Set the bowl aside and prepare the dough for the pie sheets.
Put the milk with the oil and sugar in a kettle, on the fire.
Bring to the boil then turn off the heat.
Put in a bowl the liquid obtained, the baking soda quenched with vinegar and egg. Gradually add the flour, mix first with a spoon and then knead by hand.
Flour is added depending on the absorption power. The dough must be elastic, not stick to hands and can be stretched into sheets.
Divide it into 2 equal bile. Grease the tray (20/28 cm) with a little oil and spread a sheet of a ball of dough on the floured worktop, the size of the tray.
Transfer it to the pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Spread the cheese filling evenly, sprinkle with breadcrumbs again and place the spread sheet of the second ball of dough on top. Press lightly.
Prick it from place to place, then put the tray in the oven, at 170-175 degrees until it browns nicely & # 8211 I baked it in the electric oven, the ventilation program, at 155 degrees on stage 2.
Cover it with a clean napkin. The cheesecake is warm, so now you can powder it with powdered sugar.
450 g sweet br & acircnză
3 egg whites
1 beaten egg
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups of broccoli
3/4 cup br & acircnză cheddar
2 cups water
1/2 cup onion
salt and pepper (to taste)
Preparation time : 1 hour
Step 1: Turn the oven to 180 degrees
Step 2: You will boil the broccoli for about 4 minutes and then you will let it drain
Step 3: You will mix all three types of br & acircnză with chopped onion, 3 egg whites, add & acircnd and broccoli. Don't forget salt and pepper!
Step 4: Put the mixture in a heat-resistant dish (greased with butter) and put it in the oven for 35-40 minutes. & Icircbefore this approach, beat another egg and put it on top
Step 5: Quiche will cool for another 10 minutes before you cut it.
- It took
- 550 g flour
- 25 g fresh yeast (or a 7 g sachet)
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of milk
- 50 g oil
- 120 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- flavors (vanilla, lemon peel)
- 500 g sweet cheese (or urda)
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- vanilla, rom
- For anointed
- 1 or
- 4-5 tablespoons of milk
To prepare the dough, proceed as follows. Sift the flour into a bowl, make a hole in the middle of it and put the yeast mixed with a little warm milk and let it activate.
Separately, beat the eggs with the sugar, salt and flavors, then put the warm milk. Pour the composition over the flour and knead, gradually incorporating the oil, until you get a soft and non-sticky dough.
Cover the bowl and let it rise until it doubles in volume.
As the dough grows, prepare the filling by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
After the dough is ready to be shaped, we divide it into two equal pieces. We stretch each piece with the rolling pin, so as to obtain two rectangles of 35 & # 21545-50 cm.
Roll the sheet and place the rolls obtained in a round tray of 26 cm, in the shape of a snail. Let the pie rise for another 30 minutes, then grease it with beaten egg together with 4-5 tablespoons of milk.
Bake the pie for 40-45 minutes, the first 15-20 minutes at 200 ° C, then reduce the heat to 180 ° C and continue until fully cooked.
If it tends to burn on top too early, cover it with aluminum foil. I let it brown enough and it reminded me of grandma's cakes & lt3.
If you want, after cooling, decorate it with powdered sugar.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Pie with sweet cheese and raisins, classic recipe
Now let me see you: I challenge you to try the recipe and come back with pictures and comments. I am always here, just a click away and I answer questions with great joy. We cook simple and tasty goodies together.
Let's make simple Romanian cuisine known everywhere, as our mothers and grandmothers cooked!
Leave me comments below, praise or criticize me, as you see fit. Let me know that you passed me by this virtual house. I answer questions and I like to talk to my friends & lt3
And if you like what I do, you can reward me and share the recipes for your friends too & # 128578 I hug you dearly & lt3
This recipe for cheese and raisin pie has also been tried by our readers:
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Pie with sweet cheese and raisins, classic recipe
Ingredient Pie With Cheese & # 8222Turban & # 8221
- 550 grams of flour
- 160 ml. of milk
- 20 grams of fresh yeast
- 100 ml. of olive oil
- 1 or
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200 grams of cheese (can be feta, telemea, cottage cheese, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs (you can give up breadcrumbs if you use a drier cheese, add it only if the cheese is moist)
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint (I used dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 small green onion, both the white part and the leaves
- salt, pepper and cumin (optional) to taste
Cheese Pie Preparation & # 8222Turban & # 8221
1. Heat the milk a little (at 35-38 degrees Celsius) and dissolve the yeast in it.
2. Beat the whole egg with a fork together with 1 teaspoon of grated salt.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl and, if you knead on the robot, add all the liquids from the beginning: milk with yeast, egg and 100 ml. of olive oil. If the dough is kneaded manually, it is preferable to homogenize the liquids with each other and to gradually add over the flour.
4. Knead (manually or robot) until you get a perfectly smooth, non-sticky dough.
5. The dough is divided into 6 equal pieces from which some spheres are shaped, covered with a damp kitchen towel and left on the work surface for 30 minutes at rest (picture 1).
6. Heat the butter so that it is very soft, but not liquid.
7. After the rest of the dough has elapsed, spread it one piece at a time, with the help of the rolling pin, in an approximately square shape, as thin as possible with the help of a soft brush, grease it generously with butter (picture 2).
8. Repeat the operations described in point 7 with two other pieces of dough, which overlap the first, obtaining 3 layers well greased with butter (picture 3).
9. Repeat with the remaining 3 pieces of dough.
10. Pack each of the two packages obtained in turn: mentally divide the dough into thirds, bring the side from left to right, covering the middle third, then the right to left, covering them both (pictures 1 and 2 ). Continue packing in three, on the long side of the long and narrow rectangle obtained (picture 3).
11. The two & # 8222packages & # 8221 obtained are wrapped with food sheets and refrigerated for 30 minutes & # 8211 1 hour.
12. Meanwhile, we take care of the filling: the potatoes cleaned and washed well are cut into cubes, seasoned with salt and pepper and smothered in a pan in a tablespoon of oil, under the lid, until soft, possibly adding from time to time. when a drop of water. If they take on color here and there, there are no bathrooms, but they should not burn or brown too much. After the potatoes have cooled, mix in a bowl with cheese, breadcrumbs (if used), chopped mint and parsley, finely chopped green onions, salt, pepper and ground cumin to taste.
12. After the waiting time has passed, each of the packages will be processed separately: spread a sheet as thin as possible, with the help of the twister, and cut into strips of about 3 cm. width. Be careful, if you cut narrower strips, more patties will result, but they will be much more difficult to process. My recommendation is to obtain 13-14 strips from a package of dough spread in a sheet of 4-6 mm. thickness (picture 1).
13. Roll each strip tightly in turn (picture 2), and each pate will be processed separately.
14. A snail is obtained in which the layers of dough alternating with butter are very visible (picture 3).
15. With the help of the thumbs (long nails are a clear disadvantage) the sides of the snail are pressed from the inside to the outside, obtaining a & # 8222 funnel & # 8221 only good to receive the filling. Attention, it must be pressed gently so as not to break the dough, but also with enough firmness (picture 4).
16. Add the filling (about 1 teaspoon and a half, without exaggeration) then pull the edges to the middle, pinching them well to stick (picture 5).
17. Place each pate in a tray covered with baking paper, glued down and spaced apart. Turn on the oven and set it at 200 degrees Celsius, and until the oven heats up the tray with the pies already formed, let it cool (refrigerator, pantry, other cool place).
18. Until the oven heats up, process the second batch of dough (two trays will be obtained).
19. Bake the pies (one tray at a time) in the hot oven at 200 degrees Celsius, at a medium height, until golden (about 25 minutes).
Allow the pies to cool and taste with delight. Because the recipe is Turkish, I thought that nothing would fit better with these pies & # 8222turban & # 8221 like a glass of ayran, which I prepared in just 2 minutes: 1 glass of fatty yogurt, 1 pinch of salt and 100 ml. ice-cold water is given in a blender. Add chopped mint and ice when serving. The simpler this ayran is prepared, the more invigorating it is, and with a well-made pastry it becomes a real pleasure.
& # 8222Turbanele & # 8221 kept their texture unchanged for 3 days (last night I finished the last one), they remained the same, with a slightly crispy exterior, like puff pastry, and a fluffy middle. I also show you a section:
If you dare, I wish you good work and good appetite!
The source of the recipe, on which I applied some changes, primarily related to quantity.
"Traffic light" pies with cheese and raisins
Dough ingredients: 600 g flour, 1 pinch of salt, 140 g sugar, 300 ml warm milk, 40 g fresh yeast, 4 egg yolks, 55 g butter, grated peel of a lemon, 1 teaspoon rum essence, 2 tablespoons oil
Ingredients for the filling: 350 g cow's cheese (sweet or salty as you prefer), 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons semolina, 1 pinch of salt, 5 tablespoons sugar, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (10 g), 2 tablespoons sour cream, 50 g raisins, grated peel of a lemon
Ingredients for spreading: 1 egg yolk, 2 tablespoons warm milk
Preparation .Prepare the dough. We start by preparing a mayonnaise. Mix the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar, 5 tablespoons of flour and 100 ml of warm milk. Mix until a fluid composition is obtained, then cover with a kitchen towel and keep warm until it increases in volume. In a bowl sift the flour, add the yolks, 200 ml of warm milk, sugar, grated lemon peel, rum essence, oil and melted butter. Knead until you get a perfectly homogeneous and slightly elastic shell, which comes off the hand and the walls of the vessel. Cover with a towel and leave to rise for about 1 hour. After 1 hour, divide the dough into 9-10 pieces, shape it into a round shape and place it in a tray greased with oil and lined with baking paper.
Preparation of the filling. Grate the cow's cheese, then mix with semolina, sugar, vanilla sugar, raisins, grated lemon peel, sour cream, salt and beaten eggs. Mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained. If you want a simple composition you can remove the raisins from the composition.
Using a spoon or your fingers, form a "nest" in the middle of each pie, and put the cheese filling, then leave it to rise for about 10-15 minutes in the pan until it is baked. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the pies with the yolk mixed with two tablespoons of warm milk and bake for about 25-30 minutes. After baking, they can be served plain or powdered with sugar.
Cheese pies in the pan recipe without yeast
Cheese pies in the pan recipe without yeast. Pies & # 8222 on slabs & # 8221 (peasant cakes) stuffed with telemea, bellows cheese, beef or kneaded, green onion tails, dill or other greens. They can also be filled with potatoes with onions or sauerkraut. The simplest pie recipe, cheap and fast & # 8211 ready in 20 minutes.
Today I remembered how much time has passed since I last made cheese pies in the pan. I used to make them quite often, but somehow, for a few years, I forgot about them. A long time ago they were baked on a stone slab, on the hearth or directly on the stove. An old traditional recipe that all Transylvanian grandmothers know. The most famous are & # 8222codrenesti pies& # 8221 which are made in Maramures but they also have yeast in the composition (see Adi Hadean). The origin of these pies I think goes back to the Roman Empire, so they are over 2000 years old. Even the name of the pie comes from & # 8222placenta & # 8221 & # 8211 lb. latina.
This yeast-free pie dough is also used at Arabic sticks and it was also the first pizza dough. Later the countertops appeared the pizza dospite.
In Lent you can fill the pies with potatoes & # 8222rental & # 8221 with onions and paprika - peasant potatoes & # 8211 recipe here. Or with sweet cabbage seasoned with a little onion and cumin.
I didn't even eat the pies well and I started to write the recipe so as not to forget them. From the quantities below you get 8 pan-fried cheese pies.