We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 pitaya (or dragon fruit)
- 1 mongoose
- 1 salok (or snake fruit)
- 1 orange
- 10-12 pieces of physalis
- 1 mar galben
- fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1 sugar spoon (optional)
- whipped cream-optional
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Exotic fruit salad:
- We clean all the fruits and portion them.
- Put the sliced apple in a bowl and add the sugar and brandy over it.
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- During this time we slice the other fruits and put them in a bowl.
- Add the apples over the other fruits.
- Arrange the fruits in bowls / cups ... and garnish with mint and physalis with "leaves".
- We only put the alcohol on the apple. The other fruits are very delicate and the alcohol covers them.
- It can also be served with whipped cream.
Exotic Fruit Salad - Recipes
Shrikhand with exotic fruits
Shrikhand is a creamy yogurt dessert, native to western India, served with lychee, dates, papaya and pomegranate.
- 900 g yogurt 12 stigmas of saffron, crushed 2 tablespoons skim milk 50 g powdered sugar or to taste 0.5 teaspoon cardamom (or nutmeg), ground 250 g dates 250 g fresh lychee fruit or 400 g lychee fruit in compote, well drained 1 papaya mica 1 pomegranate
Pour the yogurt into a piece of gauze and tie the corners. Hang over the sink to drain for 4 hours or overnight. The gauze bag can be placed in a strainer, over a bowl, leaving it to cool.
After the yogurt has drained well, heat the milk a little, take the bowl off the heat and let the saffron infuse for 10 minutes.
Put the well drained yogurt in a large bowl. Add the sugar and cardamom and beat until smooth.
Add the saffron milk and mix well, then cover the composition and let it cool for 1 hour before serving.
Meanwhile, peel the dates and cut them into pieces.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Make two or three notches in the pulp of the fruit and remove the seeds by working over a bowl in which the fruit juice will drain. If canned fruit is used, cut it in halves or quarters.
Cut the papaya into quarters, clean with a teaspoon of seeds and the membrane inside, then peel off each quarter of the fruit and cut into cubes the size of a sip.
Cut the pomegranate in half and peel it and the white skin in which the seeds are wrapped.
Alternately place layers of yogurt cream, fruit cubes and pomegranate seeds on the plates (keeping a few seeds for garnish), and pour the lychee juice.
We are preparing one glass jar (it is much more attractive to the eye when you see the color combination of the fruit) roomy enough for prepared fruit salad.
fruit wash, clean of shell, where appropriate (bananas, mangoes, pineapples) seed, then they are cut each according to the order we want and it is at hand as follows: pineapple if it is fresh we cut it into small pieces, bananas cut into rounds, mangoes, pears and peaches we will cut them into thin slices.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
from lemons squeezed, 1/2 of the juice we put it over the fruits in the bowl so as not to oxidize, mixing them lightly with a spatula, then we prepare a syrup from: orange juice, honey, 1/2 lemon juice in a pot that we put on the fire to heat approx 8 = 10 minutes, then add the rum and let it cool.
After syrup it has cooled, we pour it over it fruit from the bowl, stirring gently with a spatula, and place the fresh fruit on top raspberry, giving everything to cool in the fridge for 1 hour.
Jamaican fruit salad , will be served in individual glass bowls, sprinkled with chopped pieces of roasted hazelnuts unsalted, with 1 cup of vanilla or pistachio ice cream (optional), decorated with mint leaves.
Exotic fruit salad with cereals and yogurt
Fruit salads are excellent for feeding the child, combining the tastes of all those fruits that are preferred by your little one, and incorporating those that he refuses when you serve them separately. We offer you a fruit salad recipe that adds cereals and a delicious yogurt sauce.
Chicken salad with avocado and parmesan
A chicken breast
2 well-ripened avocados
100 g parmesan
a tablespoon of sour cream
Method of preparation:
Cut the boiled chicken breast, kiwi and avocado fruit into cubes and place them on a deep plate. Prepare a delicious cream dressing with lime juice, salt and pepper and drizzle over the chicken. Stir well. Place translucent slices of parmesan on top. The salad is fine, tasty and very nutritious. You will surely prepare it a second time!
Fruit salad, the perfect dessert!
Specialists recommend us to eat one fruit in the morning on an empty stomach, and the second can be eaten as a snack. Basically by noon we should eat 2 fruits. Fruits should be eaten as much as possible with shell, because in their shell there are many substances that protect our body from various diseases. Citrus fruits are beneficial if we eat them with the pulp and not in the form of juices. It would be best to eat 3-5 kinds of mixed fruits in the form of salad (without whipped cream and sweeteners).
If you just take a look at the fruit bowl or the ones in the fridge, you should know that in 5 minutes you have turned them into a fruit salad.
Magic is simple, and we reveal its secret to you! You are ready?
- Choose the fruits you want to make from the magic combination! You will get tasty combinations if you mix berries with watermelon (green, yellow, papaya), apples, bananas, grapes, grapefruit, kiwi, mango, nectarines, apricots, pomegranates, pineapple, oranges, pears and peaches.
- Wash all the fruit!
- Small fruits (grapes and berries) put them directly in the pot where the magic will happen.
- The rest of the large fruits must be cut diced. As a reference, each piece should be slightly larger than your thumb.
- Mix all the fruit. Arrange them on a plate, or in individual bowls. To show your creativity, you can put them in a hollowed-out pen or even in a pineapple. Sprinkle everything with lemon juice (to prevent oxidation) and add your own juice from oranges, tangerines, pineapple juice or a juice made from a combination of fruits.
Some fruit salads taste better than others due to different colors and textures. That is why we recommend you to choose different combinations of colors, textures and why not tastes. The result will be delicious but also much more attractive.
Regardless of which fruit mix you choose, there are 3 things to keep in mind if your dish is to be served to guests:
FRUIT Salad - monastic recipe, with refreshing effects
Fruit salads are always welcome in our diet, because their vivid colors, their sweet-refreshing aroma and the richness of vitamins they contain bring us an extra freshness and vitality.
Diets rich in fresh fruits and vegetable salads have protective effects on our body in particular against cancer and cardiovascular disease.
The protective effect against cancer is even greater as the consumption of salads is maintained throughout the year, including autumn and winter.
In the cold season we have a wide range of fruits from which we can choose: apples, pears, citrus, kiwi, bananas, pineapple, pomegranates, black grapes, persimmon and other exotic fruits.
We can use and berries (found dried or frozen) - blueberries, strawberries, black and red currants, dudes, blackberries & # 8211 for extra antioxidants, which combats the destructive effects of free radicals on body cells.
Red grapes, apples and strawberries they are in the first places in the top of the fruits that fight cancer. In vitro studies have shown that these three types of fruit reduce cancer cell growth by 50%.
Lemons and cranberries are the most effective against the proliferation of cancer.
• 1 apple
• 1 pear
• 1 orange
• 1 banana
• 1 kiwi
• 1 handful of raisins
• pineapple from compote
• 1 teaspoon of rum
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut all the fruit into cubes and mix them in a bowl. Add the raisins and rum and mix gently. Other fruits can be added, such as grapes, pomegranate seeds, dried apricots, dried blueberries, cranberries.
If you want the salad to be more consistent, add 1 diced avocado, and / or a little coarsely chopped walnut kernels.
1. "Health with Food from the Monasteries of Mount Athos and in Romania", Tudor Osiac
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
The best fruit salad & # 8211 Easy and quick recipe
You bought too many fruits and although you kind of ate them, they are still a pile in the basket, no problem, you can make the best fruit salad in two steps and three moves, it took me less than 20 for minutes, and I feel like not leaving it in the bowl. And if you have guests, it's the fastest dessert you can turn your guests on!
From a few fruits, lemon juice, honey and rum you will get an excellent dessert full of vitamins and minerals.
All you have to do is respect the way you prepare it and you will get an invigorating and tasty salad that can easily replace one of the snacks or a dessert!
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it. I used the fruits I had left over from New Year's Eve and I had some exotic ones among them, but you can use any kind of fruit.
How to make the best fruit salad & # 8211 Easy and quick recipe
- 1 papaya
- 1 Mango
- 300 g grapes
- 5-6 litchi
- 2 the fruit of passion
- 1 medium apple
- 2 kiwis
- 2 medium oranges
- 1 pitaya (dragon fruit)
- 1 juice from a medium lemon
- 100-150 g of honey or maple syrup
- 3-4 tablespoons of quality rum, I used Havana Club
- 1 l of cold
Method of preparation:
In a large bowl we will put lemon juice, water, honey, rum, the inside of the passion fruit and mix until the honey melts. Let it cool.
We peel the nuts as follows:
- We peel the oranges and take the segments out
- We cut the apples from their skins and remove the seed house
- We peel the papaya and remove the seed house
- We peel the kiwi and wash it to remove the fluff from it
- Peel a squash, grate it and remove the seeds
- Peel a squash, grate it and peel it lengthwise.
- Pitaya cuts the bottom and then peels lightly by hand
- The grapes are washed, cut in half and the seeds removed
Cut the fruit into 1/1 cm cubes and put them in the juice made earlier. Mix lightly with a silicone spatula, so as not to destroy their shape, then let cool for an hour.
Put in bowls with syrup and serve. Optionally we can add cream or wafe for a crunchy texture. Simple, fast and extremely delicious. Good job and good appetite!
Chinese jujube or dates
The Chinese date (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) Makes very good use of poor soils, saline soils and areas with severe drought and excessive summer temperatures. The tree is native to Central Asia where it has been cultivated since ancient times and from where it has spread to Asia Minor, North Africa, Europe and America.
In our country, there is talk about the existence years ago of a clump of trees on the right bank of the Danube in Ostrov, Constanţa County, without knowing their origin. Fresh, jujubes are refreshing, slightly astringent, wake you up and cheer you up (this is due to the high content of vitamins). But from now on you can see the rich, creamy and settled taste of dried dates, which are tasty, hungry and easy to transport anywhere. Jujubes can be processed in the form of syrups, marmalades, sweets, flour, cider, etc. For many people, these fruits have been a staple food throughout history.
Rice pudding recipe with jujube
- 12 jujube (Chinese dates)
- 190 g Arborio rice (risotto)
- 1 l milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 30 g chopped pistachios
Method of preparation
Cut the jujubes in half, remove the seeds and chop the pulp. Rinse and drain the rice. Boil the rice, fruit and 500 ml of milk. Grate the nutmeg on top, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Heat 250 ml of milk, add and mix and boil for 10 min. Add the rest of the milk and mix. Add honey and cinnamon. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
Actinidia is a plant sensitive to low temperatures before starting to grow in vegetation (-15 ° C). In winter, the adult plants, with mature wood, are very resistant to temperatures that fall below this value. It does not tolerate drought, wind or excess moisture in the soil. The requirements of actinidia for environmental factors are similar to those of peach, and can be grown in all areas favorable to it.
- 22 gr chia seeds
- 350 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon flax flour
- 1 teaspoon grated spirulina
- 2 kiwis
Method of preparation
Mix the chia seeds with 250 ml of coconut milk and leave in the fridge for 12 hours.
Pass in a blender 100 ml coconut milk with flax flour, spirulina and kiwi cut into pieces.
At the end, the 2 compositions overlap in a glass.